Thursday, February 13, 2014

Alpha flashback ...

Message from Neville Hoo

"I am an alum of Alpha Prep (top school) & all my 6 sisters went to Alpha and I remember:
"Front Row: #3 - A young Sister Mary Bernadette Little; #7 - Sister Philomena (Headmistress) & #13 - Miss Rhodes (Art Teacher). 

"Back Row: #3 - Berna Barnett (Dennis Barnett's sister); #4 - Joyce Chow (nee Hoo) (my eldest sister, living in S.I., N.Y.); #5 - Fay Yap; #6 - Theresa Lowe                           Ching; #7 - Cecile Hylton (nee Cooke); #8 - Vilma Young (Venice Chung's niece); #15 - Eunice Williams
"Middle Row: #1 - Miss Carter; #5 - Ivy Baxter (Dance Group fame); #10 - Miss Rennie (who recently died); #13 - Gloria Baugh (my Prep School form                             mistress); #14 - Mrs. Dalhouse & #15 - Miss Moodie"

I am also an Alpha Prep alum - my classmates included Aggrey Irons, Grace Chang, Eileen Cummings, Paulette Whyte, Ruth HoShing, Glendene Chin, Richard Wan, Christine Kelly, Kenneth D'oyen ... 
Please write in comments below if you recognise any others - Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment