Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ronnie Sutherland to head Observer's Radio Station

Heard from media guru Ronnie Sutherland that he is leaving CVM and will be General Manager for the new Jamaica Observer Radio Station!
Ronnie was a pillar at CVM-TV and we know he will continue to be an outstanding leader in his new post.


Note from Ronnie

"I'd like to let you know that I am leaving my position at CVM Television on December 31, 2012.
"I have enjoyed my tenure at CVM and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for the support and encouragement you have provided me during my time at CVM.
"Even though I will miss my colleagues, clients, and the company, I am looking forward to starting a new phase of my career."
- Ronnie Sutherland
----------------------------------------------

Sent via my Digicel BlackBerry
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment