Saturday, August 17, 2013

Happy Earth Strong, Marcus Garvey

Important message from Geoffrey Philp, Founder, Coalition for the Exoneration of Marcus Garvey

My sisters and brothers, 

I am planning to deliver the concurrent petition to exonerate Marcus Garvey to Representative Frederica Wilson and Senator Bill Nelson during the week of September 16-20, 2013. As soon as I have a definite date, I will send you an update.

If you have not yet done so, please sign the petition and urge all your friends, contacts, and associates to sign:

http://www.causes.com/actions/1722148-urge-congress-to-exonerate-civil-rights-leader-marcus-garvey
 
I plan to deliver the petition to the White House during the week of August 10-17, 2014.

One Love,

Geoffrey Philp

The Coalition for the Exoneration of Marcus Garvey

No comments:

Post a Comment